RPIA General Meeting + Business Mixer!
Monday, September 17, 2018 - 6PM (not 7!)
Join us in our September board meeting at St. John's Church this coming Monday. This RPIA meeting is open to the residents of Ryan Place, and those interested in networking their businesses (not just for the Board Members.)
Starting at 6:00PM, the networking mixer begins, where six businesses will be featured and exhibit at this 2018 Business Summit. They include the following:
* Coleman McDonald - Work Wear Boots
* Grant Daniels Photography
* Gini &Jeff Pritchett - Collectibles and Fort Worth Memorabilia
* Jaime Fernandez - Black Cat Pizza -
* Allen and Lisa Branam - All About Roofing
* Katheryn Little, M.D. - Push Virtual Healthcare
Bring your business cards to share at the mixer and add them to the Ryan Place Welcome tote bag for new residents.
=Refreshments will be served. =
Starting at 7:00PM, the board meeting agenda will include the following:
* Nominations for 2019 offices will be entertained.
* Status updates about our…
- Park Project
- Fund Raising efforts
- Membership outreach,
- Website & Newsletter
- and more - including an upcoming October event!
Remember! Meeting starts at 6PM (earlier than our usual 7PM) to allow more time for this business summit, general discussions and our board meeting agenda.
Location: St. John's Church, 2421 College Ave, Fort Worth, TX. Come join the discussion!